Man in coma after being treated with whole health items

A man in a coma after suffering from a case of “epidemic” of food poisoning at a Samson store in Allahabad, India, died of his condition late on Thursday.

The man was taken to the hospital and died of the disease, said the district police, which did not disclose the cause of death.

A team from the State Health Service (SHS) was sent to the store after the victim complained of “mild and persistent nausea and vomiting”.

The local police said the man was admitted to the department hospital at 12.30 pm on Thursday after complaining of severe stomach pain.

He was admitted for a long period of time and was declared brain dead after the test.

Samson said it was a very rare occurrence in its history, which had happened only once in its entire history.

“We have always been cautious in our supply chain and have always had an alert system in place to detect and contain food poisoning cases,” a statement said.

According to the company, it has also notified the authorities of the incident and has suspended production of all its food products in the state of Uttar Pradesh.

The Samson Health Products Ltd, which manufactures the Samson brand of food and drink, was founded in 1892 in the Indian city of Ahmedabad.